Bedales flagship location is a tribute to their namesake Bedale Street in the heart of London’s famous Borough Market. This unique space was originally a potato storehouse, now transformed into a wine shop, bar and bistro, boasting a new wine cellar, open kitchen and market terrace - offering an incredible…
BOB's Lobster began as a street food concept in 2013 in Borough Market, and before opening a new Wine Bar & Kitchen in London Bridge in 2018, we will be turning Bedales Wines of Borough Market's unique First Floor Tasting Room in to a TEST KITCHEN.
Morgwn Preston-Jones, Executive Chef of Bedales Wines & BOB’s Lobster, will host a late lunch, in a "Chef's Table" format. We will be testing new dishes that may appear on the menu at the new kitchen, with a combination of signature dishes. The lunch will be kept intimate, as we will want to discuss each of the dishes. This event is perfect for the food curious & for those wanting to keep on top of London's newest openings!
Our wine team will be be pairing wines to Morgwn’s meal, because food & wine is a match made in foodie heaven.
Expect playfulness, paying homage to our street food beginnings, continued seafood extravagance, while showcasing dishes that are perfectly paired with unique wine discoveries all while keeping it casual, visual & delicious! This event will be extravagant
About BOB's Lobster:
BOB's Lobster is is a street food concept that was inspired by simple yet indulgent pleasures; fresh seafood paired with wines, & our own flavour of hospitality all served up curbside from our '57 vw camper. After getting our start in Borough Market, and 4 years of touring, pop-ups & collaborations, our little food truck has given us so much more than we ever envisaged or bargained for. Countless meals in countless neighbourhoods running late in to the night, a hangout for culinary tourists from all over the world, a front row seat at fashion shows and concerts and more lobster than you can imagine... All from possibly the smallest kitchen in the world.
We are excited to announce that its time to hang up the keys and park ourselves in our first permanent site in SPRING 2018, right where it all began at London Bridge, delivering our signature seafood extravagance in a casual setting.
To our new neighbours & everyone who has come by the van or been a part of the BOB's Lobster family, we invite YOU ALL to celebrate the launch of our first permanent restaurant.
Check out BOB's Lobster: www.bobslobster.com
|BOB's Lobster Test Kitchen at Bedales Wines of Borough Market||14:30 - 17:00||£25.00|
5, Bedale Street, SE1 9AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.