Bedales Wines has changed their wine menu for the Spring season: Come in & taste test the new additions for only £10!
Our wines by the glass menu changed along with the clocks, and now we are celebrating! Join us during your chosen Session Time (Session 1 at 16:00-18:00 & Session 2 at 18:00-20:00) to taste 12 of our new additions & some of our stand-out favourites on the wines by the glass menu for Spring. The tasting is self-guided, arrive at your leisure. Our wine experts will be there to field your questions. Come meet our team!
The Spring Taster is for any wine curious person, looking to taste the wine menu, learn about new & exciting wine grapes & regions. The taster will be great for those looking to find the perfect gift & planning their own dinner parties! Wines will be available at an attendee-only discounted rate.
Also, looking for an event space? Come and meet a member of our events team and how you can use Bedales at Spitalfields for a unique meeting space, drinks party or a bespoke wine tasting event
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.