Found in the heart of Leadenhall Market in the City of London, Bedales at Leadenhall is a hidden gem for wine buffs. Set beneath the cobblestone alleys of the colourful Victorian market and hailed a regular haunt for lovers of the grape. The menu features an array of gourmet sandwiches, cheese, charcuterie…
The Bedales' WINE WORKSHOP series is back! Join us on select Tuesdays this Spring for one-of-a-kind evenings of wine exploration, guided by our passionate & decorated team of wine experts.
WINE WORKSHOP: THE LOST GRAPES
The “Lost Grapes” Wine Workshop features a tasting flight composed and presented by our decorated wine team showcasing wines made with indigenous grape varietals that are often overshadowed by their international counterparts; varietals nearly extinct; and grapes that did not find their full potential until relocated. Traditional, Historical and Delicious! Come get lost with us!
We welcome all levels of knowledge - we simply ask you to bring a curious (and thirsty) palate! The individual workshop themes offer a unique perspective and approach to the wide world of wine. Your host has personally crafted the topic and selected the wines and can’t wait to share with you stories, fun facts and of course, glorious wine!
Workshops are ideal for individuals, couples or small groups. The tastings are kept intimate to allow for questions and curiosities throughout. Market Cheese & Charcuterie nibbles to be enjoyed! (ample, but not a full meal) Workshops last approximately 90-120 minutes.
We believe wine is meant to be shared, to foster conversation and to make people happy! Let's do some exploring together.
Wine Workshop: The Lost Grapes
hosted at Bedales at Leadenhall Market at 7PM
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
55, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.