Wine & Cheese Pairing Workshop: New York State of WINE Six Wines. Six Cheeses. 1 New Yorker.
Wine & Cheese is at the heart of what Bedales does best. But, why are they such a perfect pair? Join us for a totally tasty journey led by Bedales' wine specialist, and native New Yorker Dan Belmont who hails from one of NYC's most famed cheese companies. This special edition, one-night-only event will feature brilliant wines from the Empire State! We've partnered with NewYorkWinesUK to showcase a diverse bounty of wine styles from across its storied regions. And Dan has stories.
Through six delicious pairings we'll explore our palates and discover the pairing principles used to make these combinations sing! The 90-minute class is chock full of practical wine and cheese tips along with wild anecdotes about the origins of some of the world's most famous fromage. Your next wine and cheese soiree will be the talk of the town! Dan's style of education is relaxed, conversational (and often hilarious) as we answer the age-old questions: "Can I eat the rind?" and "Why the heck do sommeliers slurp their wine?"
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Bedales Wine Shop, Bars and Tastings are renown for their fabulous selection of fine and interesting, unusual wines. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
Beadles of Borough Market: 5 Bedale Street, Borough Market, London. SE1 9AL | T. 020 7403 8853
Bedales of Spitalfields Market: 12 Market St., Spitalfields Market, London. E1 6DT | T. 020 7375 1926
Beadles of Leadenhall Market: 55 Leadenhall Market, London. EC3V 1LT | T. 020 7929 3536