Bedales flagship location is a tribute to their namesake Bedale Street in the heart of London’s famous Borough Market. This unique space was originally a potato storehouse, now transformed into a wine shop, bar and bistro, boasting a new wine cellar, open kitchen and market terrace - offering an incredible…
To finish our Spring Explorer Series we will travel to Hungary, who's wine heritage is one of the most storied in the world. Known for its sweet Tokaj, Hungary has much more to offer. We have selected a variety of still wines from different corners of the country to show you the evolution and dynamics of this reborn industry.
We will enjoy the company of Laszlo Szeremley (winemaker) and Audrey Zarach from Malux Wines, who will help us with a more in-depth view of the current wine trade in Hungary.
Laszlo will be presenting some ancient and rare wines that are unique to his region, including one of only two female only flowering vines in the world!
See you there!
DESTINATION HUNGARY 21/05
Entry for 1 Person - Destination Hungary 21/05 @ 7PM, Bedales of BOROUGH
|19:00 - 21:00||£20.00|
5, Bedale Street, SE1 9AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.