Bedales flagship location is a tribute to their namesake Bedale Street in the heart of London’s famous Borough Market. This unique space was originally a potato storehouse, now transformed into a wine shop, bar and bistro, boasting a new wine cellar, open kitchen and market terrace - offering an incredible…
Join us for a special premium tasting held exclusively in our Borough Market Wine Cellar. Did you know that Italy's residents drink more wine per capita than any other country? They're #2 for wine production worldwide and they boast hundreds of indigenous grape varietals! Join us for a flight of premium Italian wines led by our decorated wine educators. We're going WAY beyond prosecco & pinot grigio here people. Don't miss it.
The Bedales' WINE WORKSHOP Series: Join us for a one-of-a-kind evening of wine exploration, guided by our passionate & decorated Bedales' Wine Team. We welcome all levels of knowledge - we simply ask you to bring a curious (and thirsty) palate! The individual workshop themes offer a unique perspective and approach to the wide world of wine. Your host has personally crafted the topic and can not wait to share with you stories, fun facts and of course, glorious wine! Workshops are ideal for individuals or small groups. The tastings are kept intimate to allow for questions and curiosities throughout. Market Cheese & Charcuterie nibbles to be enjoyed!
We believe wine is meant to be shared, to foster conversation and to make people happy! Let's do some exploring together.
Bedales' PREMIUM Workshops - £50 Voucher
Best of Italy: A Premium Wine Workshop
£50 - Premium Italian Wine Tasting in Bedales of Borough's Wine Cellar 29/10
|19:00 - 21:00||£50.00|
5, Bedale Street, SE1 9AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.