Found in the heart of Leadenhall Market in the City of London, Bedales at Leadenhall is a hidden gem for wine buffs. Set beneath the cobblestone alleys of the colourful Victorian market and hailed a regular haunt for lovers of the grape. The menu features an array of gourmet sandwiches, cheese, charcuterie…
A one-day immersion into the wide world of wine hosted by two buyers from the Bedales of Borough Wine Team.
Bedales' World of Wine: Level 1 lays the foundation for a life-long pursuit of wine appreciation.
You'll leave more confident buying, ordering, pairing and drinking wine!
4 HOURS OF TOTAL INSTRUCTION
Taste 20 Wines!
Sparkling wine celebration at the conclusion of the day.
You'll explore different concepts in wine via curated tastings, including:
Major Grape Varietals
'Great Wines of the World'
& Top FAQ's.
Return a short take-home writing assignment and receive a certificate of completion!
Next Session: Saturday, 25 JANUARY 2020
Your Instructors - Bedales' Wine Director, Mario Sposito & Education Manager, Dan Belmont
Bedales' World of Wine: LEVEL 1
One Guest Admission.
|10:30 - 17:00||£160.00|
55, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.