Bedales flagship location is a tribute to their namesake Bedale Street in the heart of London’s famous Borough Market. This unique space was originally a potato storehouse, now transformed into a wine shop, bar and bistro, boasting a new wine cellar, open kitchen and market terrace - offering an incredible…
New to wine? Here's where you start: Bedales' Wine Tasting 101
In this new workshop led by the Bedales Wine Team we'll taste through six wines of varying classic styles, featuring different international grape varietals from popular wine regions, and we'll do so using all our senses - What do we SEE? What do we SMELL? and What do we TASTE? ...and what do our observations tell us about the wine? This workshop is your opportunity to ask a seasoned wine educator all the wine questions you you've been dying to ask - but never have! Nothing is off limits. "How can you tell a wine has gone bad?", "Does a screwcap denote a bad wine?" (No!) and "What did the movie Sideways have against Merlot?" This is the entry-level course that unlocks a lifetime of wine exploration! This experience will be hosted in a totally unique setting, underneath the canopy of Borough Market taking the place of the market stalls that occupy the same area by day.
Wines will be tasted alongside a selection of market cheese & charcuterie.
Wine Tasting 101
One Admission to Wine Tasting 101 @ Bedales of Borough (SE1 9AL)
|19:00 - 21:00||£35.00|
5, Bedale Street, SE1 9AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.