Bedales at Spitalfields Market is the group's smallest shop with the biggest personality (and most extensive wine list). Its accessible location makes it an ideal pit stop for your coffee break, a unique setting for private meetings, or after work drinks. All bottles are available at take-away prices…
COVID-19 RESPONSE: PLEASE BE ADVISED, THAT ALL PUBLIC TICKETED WORKSHOPS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WHILE WE HOPE THAT THESE EVENTS MOVE FORWARD AS PLANNED, WE UNFORTUNATELY CAN’T MAKE THAT GUARANTEE. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION, WE’LL WORK WITH OUR TICKET HOLDERS TO FIND A NEW SUITABLE DATE ASAP. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN THESE STRANGE TIMES.
Bedales at Spitalfields is updating their drinks menu for the new season! You're invited to sample ALL of them - for only £10!
Join us from 6-8PM on Tuesday, April 7th for a casual, walk-around tasting - we'll pour the new additions to the by-the-glass menu alongside some of our all-time favourites. The tasting is self-guided, so no set arrival time. We recommend you give yourself at approximately 45 minutes to taste around the room. Our wine experts will be there to field your questions. Come meet the team!
Bottles will be available at an attendee-only discounted rate just in time for EASTER WEEKEND. Admission will also be available night-of at the door, but based on availability. Grab a ticket now to secure your spot! Questions? Email email@example.com
Bedales at SPITALFIELDS Seasonal Walk-Around Tasting
One Admission to the Seasonal Tasting Event @ Bedales at Spitalfields (E1 6DT) on Tuesday, 7 April 2020
|18:00 - 20:00||£10.00|
12 Market Street (Off of Brushfield st.), E1 6DT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.