Found in the heart of Leadenhall Market in the City of London, Bedales at Leadenhall is a hidden gem for wine buffs. Set beneath the cobblestone alleys of the colourful Victorian market and hailed a regular haunt for lovers of the grape. The menu features an array of gourmet sandwiches, cheese, charcuterie…
PLEASE BE ADVISED, THAT ALL PUBLIC TICKETED WORKSHOPS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WHILE WE HOPE THAT THESE EVENTS MOVE FORWARD AS PLANNED, WE UNFORTUNATELY CAN’T MAKE THAT GUARANTEE. IN THE EVENT OF A CANCELLATION, WE’LL WORK WITH OUR TICKET HOLDERS TO FIND A NEW SUITABLE DATE ASAP. WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT IN THESE STRANGE TIMES.
Bedales' is thrilled to be joined by England's own Oxney Organic Estate for a very special wine & cheese pairing workshop! Bedales' Education Manager and resident cheese expert Dan Belmont will be joined by winemaker Kristin Syltevik to present a flight of Five Wines and One Cider -each paired with a premium Borough Market Cheese. Flavour explosions abound! This one night only tasting is not to be missed. Space is limited for an intimate event with time for questions throughout.
About Oxney Organic Estate:
Oxney Organic Estate is an award-winning vineyard and winery in Beckley, East Sussex producing organic, vegan ‘traditional method’ English sparkling and still wines as well as sparkling cider. Oxney Organic Estate is the largest single estate organic vineyard in the UK. Oxney makes organic still and sparkling wines using only its own grapes and have a very low intervention, natural winemaking ethos. The vineyard is part of an 850 acre organic farming estate with old barns converted into lovely holiday cottages and, located in the vineyard, wonderful shepherd's huts. Oxney Organic Estate offers a tasting room and shop and hosts vineyard and winery guided tours.
Premium Wine & Cheese Workshop: Oxney Organic Estate
One Admission for the Premium Wine & Cheese Workshop on Tuesday, 12 May from 7-9PM at Bedales at Leadenhall Market ( EC3V 1LT)
|19:00 - 21:00||£50.00|
55, Leadenhall Market, EC3V 1LT
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.